Australian Migration and Education- What can we do?

SEA works alongside Worlgo to assist Hong Kong families looking to migrate to Australia and also provides admissions advice to parents looking for Kindergarten/Primary/Secondary/Universities for their children and offers IELTS/PTE classes support for applicants looking to go to Australia.

Currently, Australian schools are closed for enrolment until the Australian government reopens the borders and the AEAS assessment has been postponed until things settle down so parents ask what can we do in the meantime?

  • Parents can undertake preparatory IELTS or PTE classes
  • Parents can book their IELTS or PTE exam
  • Parents can get their skilled assessment (except accountants/teachers who require an English language score to complete the skilled assessment)
  • Students can complete the Practice AEAS papers
  • Parents can consider what states they would like to consider and whether they have any preference for Government/Catholic or Private Schools

If you’re interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate to reserve your free 30 minute consultation here!


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Stay Updated

Related Posts

Global Talent Visa (858)

One of the most popular visas is the 858 Global Talent visa. The Global Talent visa is suitable for those in the industry of: Resources

Investment Visa (188)

Another popular way for Hong Kongers to go to Australia is via the investment route. The recent changes to the 188 investment visa saw the